Demon on Ebay

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is your car, no big deal ... just 'fess up. I posted my car a little while ago (which is on ebay as well). Again, not a big deal (unless it is prohibited) and then, uh, um, I retract everything I said about posting my car. ;-)

it is a nice car. its worth 1/2 of what your asking.
these cars are getting way over priced.

it is a nice car. its worth 1/2 of what your asking.
these cars are getting way over priced.

It's worth what someone is willing to pay.

Overpriced/underpriced is your opinion of the price/value relationship, not that of the market as a whole. If enough people believe as you do, it won't sell. If someone disagrees, it will.

It's worth what someone is willing to pay.

Overpriced/underpriced is your opinion of the price/value relationship, not that of the market as a whole. If enough people believe as you do, it won't sell. If someone disagrees, it will.

This is a 100% true statement. Pricing guides are just that guides, the true value of something is what is sells for.

It is also almost always true that someone that states that something isn't worth what it is being sold for wouldn't sell it for any less if it was their item for sale.

Chuck

It is also almost always true that someone that states that something isn't worth what it is being sold for wouldn't sell it for any less if it was their item for sale.

Chuck

Possibly because they expect to flip it for a profit?

that seems liek a fair price..being it has ac disc and a 8 3/4...dmeon was only made for 2 years folks..lol.... I'L TAKE THAT 70' CORONET IN TEH BACKGROUND

its fine to make a profit,but when a guy pays $500.00 dollars for a car at a estate sale and posts it here for $10,000 thats some profit.
please dont take this to heart. just making a point.
a few months ago i tried to sell a real 340 swinger .no sale for 4500
i have 4000 into it

its fine to make a profit,but when a guy pays $500.00 dollars for a car at a estate sale and posts it here for $10,000 thats some profit.
please dont take this to heart. just making a point.
a few months ago i tried to sell a real 340 swinger .no sale for 4500
i have 4000 into it

First off my dad and i bought the car for $2,500.00 and then added the wing,scoops,wheels and tires,put a new front seat cover on it.Not to mention the motor, tranny,schmacher kit.Plus we did all the body work and painted it.We figure we have about 6k in the stupid thing.So if we want to make a little profit.I think it's our choice.Not some "guy" Who i've never met before in my life to tell me it's over priced!So please dont take this to heart.....I don't care what you think!Buying a car is a personal Thing.In my opinion this car is worth every penny we are asking.And by the way.Just because the buy it now is at $10,000.00 doesn't mean the reserve is set there as well.

Josh

that seems liek a fair price..being it has ac disc and a 8 3/4...dmeon was only made for 2 years folks..lol.... I'L TAKE THAT 70' CORONET IN TEH BACKGROUND

Thanks, i'll tell my dad but i don't think he wants to part with it.He used to have an orange one.But he sold it and then relized he wants another one...lol

I think guys got a little upset on how you posted it......if you would have said you are selling a car and posted the link it wouldn't have beena big deal. As far as the pricing I agree it's worht what someone is willing to pay for it. You put some time and effort and parts into iot and you should make something off of it.

I think guys got a little upset on how you posted it......if you would have said you are selling a car and posted the link it wouldn't have beena big deal. As far as the pricing I agree it's worht what someone is willing to pay for it. You put some time and effort and parts into iot and you should make something off of it.

Ya i agree,It was kind of a joke though.I figured everybody would see the car was in montrose same as i.But that still doesn't mean somebody has to be an a$$ about it.

Josh

I agree...but sometimes things are taken the worng way too......tough to read between the lines on a message board.....can't see facial expressions or anything.

Your car you set the price...... What difference does it make if a guy makes a $5 profit or a $20,000 profit...... Good luck ......

I'm with SleeperScamp on this one!!

Don't underestimate your car, just because someone else is jealous, or hoping to score a deal. That car is worth every penny you get. Good luck!

Billys car2 (Small).JPG

Where you live has a lot to do with it too, you don't get much for 10,000 up where I am, especially in the world of Mopars. Price seems fair to me for a 2 year run car yet. :thumbup:

You could sell 340 Swingers all day long here for 4,000 so that seems really weird :scratch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back