Demon Pics posted

-

Demon_Jeff_71

Banned
Reaction score
I put up some pictures of my 318 Demon. Everyone was asking about them. I paid 3k for it. Let me know what you guys think.

Jeff

Nice ride! Thanks for the pic's. What is your plan for the build up of the car? Street cruiser mabby? Nice find. Looks like you got a good deal.

Engine compartment looks like the same color as my duster

Newbikesandduster001.jpg

That is one nice looking Demon with a V8 and hood scoops.

You did good.......:thumbup:

Engine compartment looks like the same color as my duster

Yeah it looks the same color to me. Autumn Bronze Metallic is what they call it. If you didnt know already. I am not a huge fan to be honest. The plan that I am going to do is to build about 450hp out of the 318 with alot of work.... I have a set of the later model 302cast heads I am going to put on it and port them and what not. I plan to get the 318 to pull as many ponies as possible out of it. Other then that I am going to move the shifter onto the floor with a console and leave the buckets. I am going to switch out rear ends and go with an 8 3/4 with a 3.55 sg anf fix the rust in the lower quarters. I put up a thread about trying to find a body guy in southern california and I have not heard anything from anyone at all. But I am planning on painting it Winchester Grey Metallic with the black hood stripes side stripe and the stripe around the taillights. Other then that I am not planning on changing anything away from a stock for the most part. I want to keep the 318 just because everyone wants 340's and thta is all you ever hear about so I am going to go with the 318 just to be differnt. I may eventually change it to a 340 six pack. And do the whole GSS clone but I am not sure yet. I appreciate the support though.

Thanks

Jeff

Welcome from Arkansas Jeff
I am keeping my half dozen in mine, and at 2.700 lb it will be great with 185 hp sleeper. You sure got a good deal on your Demon.
There are some of the best of the best tec's here and some great folks too.
So jump on in and enjoy.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv%20002.jpg

Hey Mike.

Is it reasonably easy and cheap to get a Slant 6 to putout 185hp? My just bought 70 DUster has the basic 145hp rated 225 slant 6. I think it might weigh a little more(2900 lbs maybe???).

Is there info on it in the slant 6 forum area??

Thanks.

Ernie from Ontario(aka The Big E)

I put up some pictures of my 318 Demon. Everyone was asking about them. I paid 3k for it. Let me know what you guys think.

Jeff

so where are the pictures ???

nevermind I found them , a link would be nice ...

cool car , good luck

-
Back