Status
Not open for further replies.

JDM

67,69 Barracuda notch
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Wanted 71 or 72 demon!!! Clean body no motor or trans is fine. Cash or may trade. Have 69 and 67 notch back barracuda.

Wanted 71 or 72 demon!!! Clean body no motor or trans is fine. Cash or may trade. Have 69 and 67 notch back barracuda.
where you located ? thinking of selling my 72 demon, has 340,727,83/4 3.91 gear bucket seats and console...$9500 can send pics to email, still installing center console..thanks

where you located ? thinking of selling my 72 demon, has 340,727,83/4 3.91 gear bucket seats and console...$9500 can send pics to email, still installing center console..thanks
Central Indiana

shipping is a killer too bad you are so far away I have a 71 demon roller 8 3/4 BBP rear end SS springs BBP front end 11.75 disc brakes powder coated sub frame connectors welded in roll bar $5000

9.jpg

1.jpg

How complete are you looking for? -- I have a 72 340 Demon project in Pittsburgh, PA -- Real clean, body, GREAT fenders, good doors, floors, 1/4's need a little work but have patches on them already etc... Shell is stripped down and on dollies. Comes with rebuild front suspensions disc brakes from a 73+, I have a rebuilt 8.75 A-body rear end with a 3.55 S/G and NEW drum brakes. Has great hood with scoop, bucket seats, console, NO Engine, NO trans. NO Glass, Good Clean PA title and build sheet... But its a project that needs finished. I can include all or just some of the the stuff to make the price work for you.

How complete are you looking for? -- I have a 72 340 Demon project in Pittsburgh, PA -- Real clean, body, GREAT fenders, good doors, floors, 1/4's need a little work but have patches on them already etc... Shell is stripped down and on dollies. Comes with rebuild front suspensions disc brakes from a 73+, I have a rebuilt 8.75 A-body rear end with a 3.55 S/G and NEW drum brakes. Has great hood with scoop, bucket seats, console, NO Engine, NO trans. NO Glass, Good Clean PA title and build sheet... But its a project that needs finished. I can include all or just some of the the stuff to make the price work for you.
I would be interested in whole project, shoot me a price. Would even be interested in body shell with fenders and hood. I have a complete 72 that in my opinion is to far gone to fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back