Dennis Beard

-

dart4forte

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
This information is for all you Moparts outcasts, those who migrated to FABO from Moparts and those who may have known this individual at one time.
Some of you may remember "Dennis4spfanatic", "Happiness is a Warm Pistol Grip" AKA Dennis Beard Of Wildcat auto wrecking. Well, he suffered a stroke New Years day. He has not been in the best shape over the years and since his wifes passing he's gone downhill health wise. It is certainly a major life setback, one that will be difficult for him to recover. He is currently being treated in a nursing home in Gresham, OR. I called Ed at Wildcat today but he wasn't in. I talked with one of his guys who said they visted Dennis several weeks ago and said he was in good spirits. So if you know Dennis past or prseent please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. He's gonna need all he can get. I'll post his address when I get it.

Thanks

I've know dennis for many years. In fact he grew up with my father, they are like brothers, so I consider him my uncle. If it wasn't for him or my father I wouldn't know so much about MOPARs. If your wondering Dennis is recovering slowly. He also has a 3rd grandchild on the way.

This is weird that this popped up today. I was in Portland this week, and thought about Dennis a few times. I had tried to email him a couple months back, but it came back undeliverable.

John, if you have a new email address for Dennis, email it to me please.

How are you feeling, John?

I don't know Dennis, but being from Oregon and being a mopar guy, I must say wildcat auto wrecking is the coolest wrecking yard I've ever been to. In the mid 90 I could have bought a Challange(needed restored) there for $1750 but passed it by. There a good bunch of guys up there. I hope he gets better.

-
Back