Desert Valley Auto Parts

-

Fstforward

Barracuda Freak
Reaction score
Has anybody on here had any experience dealing with Desert Valley Auto Parts in Arizona????

I have the chance to get some parts for my '64 Barracuda from them, they state they are rust free and none collision part, and the price isn't too much higher than what I have seen for similar parts, although these similar parts availability has seemed to dry up, been searching for one for some time now, and I can get it from them for a fair price.

Just not sure how they are to deal with. Would have to have it shipped, too, so not sure what that cost will be.

FF

the phrase "for a fair price" is very subjective!
I am not a fan of DVAP. I dont know of any locals who buy there unless they are the only ones with the part they want. Others experiences may differ.
I have a friend with a bunch of 64-66 barracudas and parts. what did you need? I can check and see if he has them.

I have purchased a few items from them without problems, but I also walk in and look at the stuff. I see them boxing and shipping allot of stuff whenever I'm in there.

I had a rear floor section shipped to Sweden. Said it was rustfree. I couldn't found a rustspot at all. Even the paint was good.

Great vendor.

the phrase "for a fair price" is very subjective!
I am not a fan of DVAP. I dont know of any locals who buy there unless they are the only ones with the part they want. Others experiences may differ.
I have a friend with a bunch of 64-66 barracudas and parts. what did you need? I can check and see if he has them.

pm sent

FF

I bought a trunk from them and had it media blasted 18months later and it had rust thru in a corner. They wouldn't honor it because of the time lapse. I would strip it as soon as possible so you can make a claim if need be. I've also got other parts that were rust free them. They do very good packing but you're paying for it. Jayson

I live in AZ and have been down there and talked to Red(the Mopar guy), he is very helpful. If you need me to take a look at the parts in question send me an i.m. with your contact info and we can figure it out from there. I will be going down there soon to get a t-bar for a '58 Plymouth on a friends car.

,Cliff

I live in AZ and have been down there and talked to Red(the Mopar guy), he is very helpful. If you need me to take a look at the parts in question send me an i.m. with your contact info and we can figure it out from there.
,Cliff

This is why I LOVE this Sight. All the great members that go out of their way to help!!!!

cliff, pm sent,

I agree, NBD, this site is great, always someone willing to help ya out when you need the help.

FF

i ve never bought anything from them, but in 99 i went to california on spring break and made a trip there. they were friendly and just let me and my brother roam around. their parts are really clean. i can remember rows and rows of a bodies stacked on top of eachother and pretty much.. rust free. i wish i had the chance to scour that place now for parts. they have a lot of complete cars there. good luck.

Got complete sets of bumpers and brackets for my dad's '70 Super Bee from them a couple years ago. They gave us a huge discount because it was pouring rain when we were there and because we added them to our trip because we came across their ad in a copy of Mopar Muscle we just happened to have with us. Really cool guys to talk to and easy to work with.
A friend of mine got a '54 Willy's pickup cab shipped from them, she loved working with them and is headed out there in a few weeks to grab another Jeep from them.
I've had no problems

Its 2 bucks a head to roam the place now. I have made some good deals in there but they can be quit pricey. I believe on Jan 28th Discovery channel will have a show about cars based on restorations and parting out cars which Desert Valley is involved and some footage of cruise ins from the area. I want to see if my blue runner made it past the cutting room .

I live in AZ and have been down there and talked to Red(the Mopar guy), he is very helpful. If you need me to take a look at the parts in question send me an i.m. with your contact info and we can figure it out from there. I will be going down there soon to get a t-bar for a '58 Plymouth on a friends car.

,Cliff

If ur going down there I was wondering if you could look at a quarter panel for me....

-
Back