DesktopDyno2000

-

1Fast340

Reaction score
Anyone else remember that program?
Realy liked to test things with it,and felt alitle downed when i got a new computer years ago and it refused to even accept the CD,Sure compcams has had a freeversion of it online but it was alitle to limited and was lacking some of the functions i realy liked with DD2000.
Skip forward to now and i finaly got around to get to the things that where on a old computer that stoped working years ago,and guess what i found there? yeah i found the old Desktopdynoprogram,Connecting the old harddrive to my new pc i could finaly use it again so darn happy about this development,now on to try if i can copy the whole folder to the new computer and keep it working that way.

Thats all, figured maybe some one else could learn something from this unless i was the last dumbass that didnt know this worked:)

I had desktop Dyno so long ago it was a Floppy disc. Used the hell out of it.Don't even remember what I did with it when we sold out lock stock and barrel when I retired and RV'd full time.

Me too the 2000 version didn't work with my latest laptop. I bought the Desktop Dyno 5 that works well. It's a good comparison tool.

Used to run loving combinations on that. I used comp's version as well when putting together the stroker motor and it was surprisingly accurate. I found the accuracy was largely dependent on how detailed the flow numbers on your cylinder heads were.

Oracle's VirtualBox will let you start a virtual OS of your choice on your current hardware/computer where you can run old crap like that.

-
Back