Desperate for a CLEAN '67 Barracuda FB decklid...

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just seen on the other thread you are gonna sell your sport. Thats funny cause I already have my cuda but I really want to add a sport and I have always admired yours. I will be interested when you decide to sell.

Desert Valley Auto Parts. Deck lid plus shipping will probably be 1000-1500 but it will be what your looking for.
I just read the posts on the deck lid.This one got me.I have two rust free deck lids and only need oneI think is a dam shame to even think to ripoff people with these prices.You guys keep it up and you wont see any mopars out hear.I agree with 71 duster 440 this is a hobby to most of us.How do you think the ford and chevy guys make it.They help each other out not rip each other off.I can see making a profit but not a killing and trust me I am not any extra money off of this deck lid.He needs it and I got it,I don,t need it.I have so many extra part that I bought before Barrett Jackson and I think helping a norther mopar guy out is better then making a lot of money.Remember money is not everything and you can,t take it with you. Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back