desperatly need to fix my wipers

-

travisschroer

Reaction score
ok so my 1964 dart is my daily driver for now and the wiper motor finally gave up and the plastic gear broke.... so i need to rebuild or retrofit one.... so anyone know if there is a differant motor that will work or another wiper motor i can rob the gear out of?

thank you in advance

I stripped a 64 Dart for racing. I might still have the wiper motor. Give me a day to find it, check it and get back to you.:cheers:

The Good: I found it!

The Bad: It doesn't work, sorry bro

I do owe you however, I found some really cool stuff I'd been looking for...

I haven't taken mine apart. Can you post photos of the gear to help me prepare?

I expect you could get a good motor from a CA or AZ car since wipers are rarely used there. I have seen 64 A body parts cars listed several times on the Sacramento Craigslist, so try those.

can ya post up a pic of the one you have and i'll see what i have left for ya....
ok so my 1964 dart is my daily driver for now and the wiper motor finally gave up and the plastic gear broke.... so i need to rebuild or retrofit one.... so anyone know if there is a differant motor that will work or another wiper motor i can rob the gear out of?

thank you in advance

ok so i got desperate and kinda rebuilt it out of epoxy for now but here it is

and dago what is wrong with the one you have is the motor dead or gearbox?

Attachments

• 2012-08-18 15.03.58.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 119
Would this be the animal you need? If so shoot me a PM and I will send you the link to three new ones.

Attachments

• !B3v9z,wCGk~$(KGrHqQOKjIEyOiF3Iy6BMnZSbwzC!~~_1.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 112
-
Back