detroit swap meet

-

modart440

Reaction score
does anyone know the date and location of the swap meet near Detroit at the beginning of January?
thanks

January 27th is the WPC all Mopar swap meet at the Gibraltar Trade Center in Mt. Clemens.

If you are referring to the State Fair swap meet, I believe that is the first weekend in January, which would be Saturday the 5th, and maybe it's Sunday too. It's all makes, and usually very little in the way of Mopar, or is it even still going on?? Geof

Been a while since there was a swap meet at the State Fair grounds.

It was move to Gibraltar Trade Center in Mt. Clemens also...January 12th and 13th.

I usually go to kill time...been awhile since I found much of value.

Paul

January 27th is the WPC all Mopar swap meet at the Gibraltar Trade Center in Mt. Clemens.

If you are referring to the State Fair swap meet, I believe that is the first weekend in January, which would be Saturday the 5th, and maybe it's Sunday too. It's all makes, and usually very little in the way of Mopar, or is it even still going on?? Geof

Sorry Paul, should've realized that seeing as how the State Fairgrounds are closed down!!

If anyone is going to the WPC at Gibraltar, look me up. I'm in front of the food court with my brother blu340dart and another friend!! Tables 244-249!! I'll be wearing my FABO shirt as usual!! Geof

Sorry Paul, should've realized that seeing as how the State Fairgrounds are closed down!!

If anyone is going to the WPC at Gibraltar, look me up. I'm in front of the food court with my brother blu340dart and another friend!! Tables 244-249!! I'll be wearing my FABO shirt as usual!! Geof

I will see you there again.

-
Back