Dick Landy built Challenger for sale on Kansas CL

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
hope whoever buys it restores it back to race condition. there are already too many boring restored to stock hemi ebodies out there.

thats quite the car, and considering there was a hemi cuda that sold for 2 million a few years back that is a steal considering the restored value

Ver cool find. A guy I know form our mopar club was telling me a few years back he was restoring his first Hemi Dart and when they started to remove the old paint, they found red, white and blue underneath. They had discovered a Dick Landy Dart. The Club actually flew Landt in to verify the car and it was real. Needless to say he fixed it up and made good money on it to fund his other projects. Man I wish I could find those treasures!

87K for that pile of rust... NO F'ing way.

Sorry, just because Landy did something with it doesn't mean it's valuable. As far as I know this car has zero race pedigree to it. The only way it would garner anything other than a hopped up hemi car would be if Landy raced it on the national/regional circuit, like the car 67DartGT340 described. Then and only then would it mean squat that Landy did anything with it.

JMO and worth less than you paid.... 8)

JohnnyDart has a 74 Dart Landy owned and drove, he paid basically what the car was worth for a clean ride, no more, no less... It was even titled in Landy's name IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back