Dics brake conversion

-

Hyper Henry

Reaction score
In the market for a front dics brake conversion for a 69 Dart. Must be small bolt pattern as I just purchased new 15" small bolt pattern wheels for it. What do you guys recommend??

Thanks

scarebird, cheap and can go with any bolt pattern, parts are over the counter anywhere and did I meation cheap lol

If you are using STEELIES .... do your homework ... NOT sure on Scarebird ... but some aftermarkets will not work with steelies ....
Roadwheels have more clearance ....

I highly recommend Scarebird.

I recently used a Scarebird kit to do a front disc brake conversion on my '66 Valiant with SBP and 14" rims.

I have a set of small bolt pattern spindles if you need them.Im in Brantford not sure where about you are.

I used the Wildwood kit. It can be set up for large or small bolt pattern. This leaves you the option to go to bbp later.

I would sell your wheels and go with big bolt pattern.
It will be cheaper in the long run.
Just my 2 cents.

I am using 15" Cragars small bolt pattern. Just got the car and they are in mint shape so don't want to change wheels to big bolt pattern.

If you want to stay SBP and all Mopar,

• Disk brakes and spindles from 65-72 A-body
  • Master cylinder, proportioning valve, and front steel lines from a 67-72 A-body.
The reason for not suggesting the 65-66 MC and attendant lines is that these MCs are single reservoir. You would be going backwards from a safety perspective.

These brakes utilize a 4-piston, fixed caliper design. The calipers were manufactured by Kelsey-Hayes.

-
Back