Did anybody else by themself car parts for Christmas?

-
Well, Lowes, and Harbor Freight, were good friends with me this year.
Got an 6 gallon, electric air compressor, and a small bench top, drill press.
Couldn't pass up the sale prices the stores are having.

The sounds like good stuff that I need too. Too bad you're as far away as CaliforniaI or I might be paying you a visit to borrow your equipment. :)

I have some coupon for some stuff that I want to get before the end of the year. I need to get me a pair of floor jacks because one of mine died. Also, I've been wanting a new welding cart too. Oh...and the blasting cabinet has been temping me for a long time. It's too easy to spend money there when you have coupons.

Santa to Me. I been good!

20161221_223559.jpg

20161214_211253.jpg

20161215_140645.jpg

No car parts for me. But I'm paying extra on my Camaro so I can trade in my V6 and get an SS. Then I'll start building that up. Never bought LS parts before. It'll be weird but it should be fun.

It was made official as I got the Title handed over to me the week before Christmas. Truthfully it is in my name but will always be my pop's car..... To the brother that elected to just let it go and could have cared less if it rotted to the ground, tough **** lol......

Past that I got the some tools and a new Keurig.... I can't complain about my life at all.....

Image-1362069955.jpg

It was made official as I got the Title handed over to me the week before Christmas. Truthfully it is in my name but will always be my pop's car..... To the brother that elected to just let it go and could have cared less if it rotted to the ground, tough **** lol......

Past that I got the some tools and a new Keurig.... I can't complain about my life at all.....

View attachment 1715001838
I guess this is the first Christmas that I didn`t buy my self an expensive car part !

Wilwood brakes for the back and finally ordered my engine quest heads to be built by my local machine shop. And an air compressor. Yes, money was spent

Wilwood brakes for the back and finally ordered my engine quest heads to be built by my local machine shop. And an air compressor. Yes, money was spent

Nice! I have EQ heads on my LA 360. Been happy so far and it's a daily driver.

Nice! I have EQ heads on my LA 360. Been happy so far and it's a daily driver.

Good to hear...that's my goal! I've got years to go though. I have a lot of high dollar components to buy! Already into it by 4-5K!

-
Back