Did anyone get a name and number at Carlisle?

-

gtgto

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
1970 340 Dusters in car coral. There were two orange Dusters right next to each other. They were both auto cars. One on the column and one console automatic. Did anyone get the names and numbers of the owners of those cars? I swear I took pictures of the for sale signs with descriptions but I must have had a senior moment when taking them cause I have no info on either
IMG_3637.JPG
IMG_3640.JPG

A buddy of mine bought the '70 Duster in your second picture.

A buddy of mine bought the '70 Duster in your second picture.
What did he pay for that car? I know they were asking 17.5 K for it. It needed bumpers and although It came with a new drivers side fender I would've left it alone. That was a lot of car for the money. The other one they were asking 29k for. It was nice but for an automatic I thought a little high on the price.

Prices were high this year on cars. I saw one listed for 100K. Who has that money in small Carlisle and the surrounding areas? Let alone, who brings 100K to a show? I think Barrett Jackson is a better platform

Prices were high this year on cars. I saw one listed for 100K. Who has that money in small Carlisle and the surrounding areas? Let alone, who brings 100K to a show? I think Barrett Jackson is a better platform

i think you'd be surprised.

at that money i'd think a wire transfer would be acceptable.. carlisle has all kinda of ways to help make deals.. can get loans there, temp tags..etc..etc..etc.

I watched a guy pay cash for a green 70 383 Cuda at the Car Corral at the Nat's last year, i dont know exactly what he paid but the for sale sign at a sticker of 75,000 on it, i took a pic while they was counting out the money on the trunk lid. I'll see if i can find it.

I watched a guy pay cash for a green 70 383 Cuda at the Car Corral at the Nat's last year, i dont know exactly what he paid but the for sale sign at a sticker of 75,000 on it, i took a pic while they was counting out the money on the trunk lid. I'll see if i can find it.
they was a deal on a wrecked 70 4 speed car all numbers matching did u see it :drama:

It was wrecked. No doubt about it. I do stand corrected on the large dollar purchases I see. I am just an average dude
lets just say im with you, no way I'd carry that much cash to any public event. If i had that kind of money and was buying said car of that price, the seller and I would be both going to the bank together, he can have the cash if he wants or it would be wire transferred on the spot. No way in heck am I taking several tens of thousands of dollars around

Yep, I got her name and number...

But I'm not telling you...

tightass.jpg

What did he pay for that car? I know they were asking 17.5 K for it. It needed bumpers and although It came with a new drivers side fender I would've left it alone. That was a lot of car for the money. The other one they were asking 29k for. It was nice but for an automatic I thought a little high on the price.

To tell you the truth I really don't know. I only found out last night on Facebook that he bought it.

-
Back