Did Edelbrock ever make a LD340 with a choke well?

-
What's the deal about the "Chevy" style choke? Lots of makes used that flat style choke pad on top of the exhaust cross over and it works fine. Who gives a **** as long as it WORKS?

TQ choke works opposite as I remember. Plus, I hate Chevy junk. It was a great day for me when I threw all that stuff away and could concentrate on what I liked.

Rob, it seems not everyone is as open minded as u. Kim

I guess not. But I'll be ridin in my stuff while they're still havin a breakdown about usin something that came on a Chevy.....and other things.

Chokes are for lawnmowers.:D

I love you guys who don't worry about chokes in GA and SoCal. I've lived in SD and could start and drive off in my 64 Cuda with a choke, like it had fuel injection. The only time I was broken down on the side of the road was in a Chevy. That's why I drive a MOPAR.

Fast idle is a big benefit of a working choke. The guys that scoff at chokes probably don't understand them.

My Dart had a 1406 Edelbrock. Now has a1906 AVS2 Edelbrock. What do they have in common? Electric chokes. I live in central Fl. Still love my choke and fast idle.

Well chokes are a term that is becoming a thing of the past as time goes on. I have a good friend that owns a good size shop. He’s 43 years old and when he has a carb to rebuild or tune he will call me. It’s just something that is not in his wheel house.

-
Back