Did my Happy Dance!!!

-

Denvermike

Reaction score
Went to Sam's Club to pick up my wife's Rx Drugs. Pulled into a HC (Handicapped) spot. Noticed a well used pick up in the next HC space. As I got out of my car, I noticed the pick up didn't have a HC Placard hanging on the review mirror. In the bed there was a wheelbarrow and some other construction type stuff. I was starting to get honked off, but thought there might be a HC License plate on it. As I was getting my oxygen tank out, I saw the most wonderful site!!!!!!!! A Denver cop is in the process of writing a ticket. He said they do check parking lots from time to time. It is legal in Denver for the cops to write tickets in parking lots. I checked on line when I got home. Looks like that ticket will cost someone about $150.00
Mike

Went to Sam's Club to pick up my wife's Rx Drugs. Pulled into a HC (Handicapped) spot. Noticed a well used pick up in the next HC space. As I got out of my car, I noticed the pick up didn't have a HC Placard hanging on the review mirror. In the bed there was a wheelbarrow and some other construction type stuff. I was starting to get honked off, but thought there might be a HC License plate on it. As I was getting my oxygen tank out, I saw the most wonderful site!!!!!!!! A Denver cop is in the process of writing a ticket. He said they do check parking lots from time to time. It is legal in Denver for the cops to write tickets in parking lots. I checked on line when I got home. Looks like that ticket will cost someone about $150.00
Mike

:cheers: sounds like you tax money is working :color: here in Arkansas it is $100.00 I believe, I could get a HC plate but I can walk and have no need for one, I would feel terrible if I got one and in better shape then others.. Made my day seeing this post :D

My wife has plate and have a plaquard in my car. When she is with me I use it because she needs it

If I'm by myself I don't use it because someone that really needs it might show up.

Occasionally I have used it when I'm running right in and all of them are open. But not a normal thing for me.

I drop Sue off at door most all the time anymore but park in handicap so she doesn't have to walk so far to get back to the car.

If no HC available then I pick her up at the door.

Hate to see all the young people with stickers parking in HC spot what are they going to do when they really need it?

Hate to see all the young people with stickers parking in HC spot what are they going to do when they really need it?

Able bodied people really cheat themselves by being lazy because exactly right that when your damaged and cant move you sure wish you can

My wife has plate and have a plaquard in my car. When she is with me I use it because she needs it

If I'm by myself I don't use it because someone that really needs it might show up.

Occasionally I have used it when I'm running right in and all of them are open. But not a normal thing for me.

I drop Sue off at door most all the time anymore but park in handicap so she doesn't have to walk so far to get back to the car.

If no HC available then I pick her up at the door.

Hay WildCat :cheers:
How is everything :color: I hear you , I see people park in a HC zone and watch them carry a 50lb bag of dog food in there arms and that jerks my chain, I have spooked Treva before when she see's me get mad and drive over to them and hold my phone and give them a mean look like this :finga: me so bad :D

Seams like it's a cheap fine.I noticed in Canada there is a picture of the handicapped person so if you don't match the pic you get a ticket.It otta be the same way here and I noticed down here people can't read.It say to remove while driving!I come across those bone driving illeterate people all the time

-
Back