Did we lose Del?

-
He posts at Phantom Bullet frequently under the screen name 440 Roadrunner.

Last edited:
I just was reading an electrical query and thought it had been a while since I saw anything from him. Hopefully we did not lose him over a twit.

1707448689857.png

Hopefully we did not lose him over a twit.
I don't know Del personally, but if he's like most of the older men up here in N Idaho, he could be a little stubborn.
Most of them old dudes would just assume slap a smartass up the side of the head with a 2x4. :D

I've gone shootin with Del. Nice guy! I've called him outta the blue with questions about boats n things. He is happy to take the time to explain. Top Fuckin Notch and yes......probably a bit ornery. Im a bit ornery too.......and Im young in here. Ya ol bastards!! Ha!!

Del is fine. We had a member pop off at him while he was giving good advice and he's taking a break. I just spoke with him a couple of days ago. He's fine.

See this thread and you will understand.

I just was reading an electrical query and thought it had been a while since I saw anything from him. Hopefully we did not lose him over a twit.

We have had plenty those twits here lately. I can't stand it when someone asks a question and then, for some unknown reason, snaps back at people trying to help with rude, nasty and foul mouthed comments and name calling. Some disappeared, and some are still here. I just block rude, nasty, foul mouthed name callers.

We have had plenty those twits here lately. I can't stand it when someone asks a question and then, for some unknown reason, snaps back at people trying to help with rude, nasty and foul mouthed comments and name calling. Some disappeared, and some are still here. I just block rude, nasty, foul mouthed name callers.
I don't understand the "blocking". I want to know what these people have to contribute to the board. Rude is nothing new.

I don't understand the "blocking". I want to know what these people have to contribute to the board. Rude is nothing new.
I see what you mean. I probably could have explained myself better. I didn't mean just rude. Hell, I am probably considered to be rude here myself sometimes, although that is never my intent. What I meant to convey was that I block people who display behavior here that is rude, and nasty, and uses foul language, and calls people names. I can deal with a little of some of the behaviors listed above, but when 3 or all four of the ones I mentioned are present, that is when I hit the block button. Thanks for straightening me out. I need you guys to keep me honest.

-
Back