Did you marry the wild & crazy girl or the one like your mother?

-

dibbons

Reaction score
Was crazy about a hippie chick I met one summer, but ended up marrying someone who looks more like my mom all the time. I guess it worked out for the best.

I met my sweet wife 36 odd years ago when she dragged my Tequila - filled *** out from under a table at my Buddy's wedding. She is a lot like my Mom as far as her exceptional cooking, sewing, nurturing, and child rearing skills go, but if my Mom had the same "Kung Fu moves" my wife puts my lights out with on a regular basis, (reaching for the brain bleach now), my old man would feel at least 20 years younger.

So....."C" both of the above.

Last edited:
I don't understand the choices many girls make, more so with respect to celebrities. Just read that Karen Carpenter married a man her senior who already had a vasectomy. She wanted kids and became more and more depressed.

Married a woman who I initially thought wasn't wild and crazy enough for me but turned out to be almost but not quite just as crazy.

perfect.

I married my soul mate after divorcing my not so soul mate, we were both wild & crazy, not so much anymore, Mo is the best woman I've ever known, we have both done each other good!

Jeff

My wife and I met at 13 and 14 and been together ever since. Went together for almost 10 yrs and married for 45. She's a sweetheart

My mother introduced me to a wild and crazy girl that she worked with. We've been married 27 years in April.

I chose the wild one, 26 years ago. We're still wild, heck, sometimes we stay up till 9:30 now and really let loose!!

I married a german shepherd. smartest move ever!

I hope it was this one.

5e105477c3f2b87955ca6f9b22dfb2f0.jpg

young-bavarian-oktoberfest-blonde-woman-dirndl-dress-beer-pretty-german-76422978.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back