Didn't mean to be so rude, let me introduce myself

-

J&Bs71Demon

Reaction score
Hello Folks,
I found this site by blind luck and I'm glad I did. In January of this year my wife and I bought a memory from a fellow in Florida. The memory is a 71 Demon similar to one that we owned when we were first married. I'm in the process of fixing some things on it like bushings, ball joints, tie rod ends, engine etc...so that we can drive and enjoy it. I'm finding out how expensive almost 40 years of time can be on Mopar metal.
During a search for some parts for it I came across another 71 Demon and bought it for parts. After we picked it up, I can't help myself but there is no way that I can take parts from it. I have to get it back on the road where it belongs.
I'll be asking for advice from time to time and from what I've read on here you folks are really patient and helpful.
The first two pictures are of our first car, the next two are of the new memory and the last pictures are of the parts car.
Thanks for the site

01-12-2009 09;13;29PM.jpg

01-12-2009 10;03;58PM.jpg

5be8_3.jpg

5ad5_3.jpg

IM006688.jpg

IM006689.jpg

IM006690.jpg

Welcome to FABO J&Bs !:wave:
You found the perfect site for info,:idea1: directions and advice. Nice pics,:thumblef: and welcome aboard!
:salut:

~Mary

J&Bs71Demon: Welcome to the best Mopar site around. Enjoy your stay here.

Welcome to the Kewlest car site on the planet......well the UNIVERSE LoL hope we can be of help to ya!!! hope to see pics of the in progess on the ex parts car......from the looks of it that old parts car fell into some great pair of hands!

Welcome to FABO! It's great to have you and your memories here with us. Nice collection!

That's some parts car you found ... I don't blame you for having second thoughts about whipping out the Sawzall.

Make yourself at home and don't be shy. Lots of great people, advice and available parts on this board.

Welcome J&B and thank you for your service to the usa.
I am sure you will find all your needs and help here at this great site.

Just love the Demons. Good luck with yours! There are a lot of fine people that know their stuff on this site.

Welcome to the best damn Mopar site on the web!:cheers: Love the vintage picture, have any more?

Hey,

Is that color "Butterscotch"?

And what color was your old one?

My dad had a butterscotch 71 Demon a few years back. Original 34 car. I've heard this from many people that there are only 3 real butterscotch 71 Demons.

2 slant 6's, and 1 340...

Anyways, welcome :)

Hola Amigo, I know what you mean about the memories, check out my post above. I found my original car last week after about 40 yrs. Your old car looks alot better than mine does.

Nice car! Welcome!I have a Demon in my collection also. Check out my gallery.

Re-living memories is great stuff,keep up the good work

And a Welcome aboard to You and Your Wife

What a simply wonderful pair!! I mean you and your wife in the vintage pic. I would love to see you 2 now in the same pose in front of your new Demon, sort of a then and now. Oh, I love the cars too!!! Welcome and settle right in, we have been saving a spot for you!! Geof

Nice car. That "parts car" looks better than what a lot of people start out with for projects. Semper Fidelis

Nice Demon.

My folks live in OKC. Dad retired from Tinker. Glad to have you aboard.

-
Back