Difficulty with FABO on mobile devices.

-

cpearce

Reaction score
Is anyone else having a very difficult time operating FABO from mobile devices lately? I find it has become extremely slow, cumbersome, and very difficult formatting a response or post from mobile devices. Could just be a setting or something, I do not wish to imply the difficulty is FABO.

Thanks, I also use Samsung, I will look into settings. This is a new problem with a 2 year old phone.

No real issues here, Pixel 3A XL.

At first it was frustrating with the new software, but most things work the same.

My current pet peeves.
  1. The way emojis are inserted.
  2. the Quote Function is a pain if you delete to far and run into the quoted area no way out. On the past you could just retype the / [ Quote ] or what ever it was to recover. Now you have to delete and re quote.
  3. the alert function is not good as highlighted alerts become unhighlighted of you look at the post they are from.

If you are running Firefox browser On your phone, you can click on the paddle lock on the left side of the address bar and clear the FABO site data.

Screenshot_20221226-142227_Firefox.jpg

Screenshot_20221226-142545_Firefox.jpg

That's every ITs first answer. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. but if you loose all your auto fill preferences etc was it worth it?
It's one of the first things to try and you can usually choose what get's deleted. I am just repeating what is suggested here. Like with all diagnostics, never overlook the obvious. Also, posting issues in "website questions" is the preffered place to post. Joey will get a notification there is an issue and respond to help.

It's one of the first things to try and you can usually choose what get's deleted. I am just repeating what is suggested here. Like with all diagnostics, never overlook the obvious. Also, posting issues in "website questions" is the preffered place to post. Joey will get a notification there is an issue and respond to help.

Sorry, I didn't realize there was a website section. Perhaps it can get moved there?

-
Back