-
Status
Not open for further replies.

62v200

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
FOR SALE- Direct Connection performance timer(like a G-tech pro). Measures 1/4 mile E/T, 0-30 and 0-60 time, 1/4 mile speed, has instant recall. All original and in it's original packaging (package has been opened for inspection purposes only), has all hardware, instructions, etc. Will work on front drive and rear drive vehicles. Instructions date from 1984. I think these were offered as options on the first generation Turbo Daytonas, etc. I attached the pics. $50.oo or best offer - Check, money order, Paypal possible, includes shipping-(except outside USA). If anyone is interested PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. Thanks.

directcon 001.jpg

directcon 002.jpg

directcon 004.jpg

It's all in the directions, it hooks ups like a radio(needs a constant hot wire, and a wire that's hot when the ignition is on, it has hook ups for the sensor and magnets that attach to the driveshaft.) It does not tie into any ignition components etc. Once it's installed you calibrate it and go. It's a stand alone unit, the directions say to give yourself a 4hr block to install it.

It's still for sale, had another buyer back out. If anyone is still interested. Thanks.

Now, does anyone want to buy a 1999 Dakota R/T computer?

Boy I sure wish that would have been me since you told me you'd let me know if the first guy backed out.:bootysha:

Mea Culpa---(forgive me) it's hard to remember who said they wanted it, when it's posted on three different sites. I posted it here too that the guy backed out. Look at it this way I saved you $50.00--Again sorry.

I've had one on my Barracuda for years. Same exact unit with with different pictures on the packaging and no MP stickers on the unit. Works good. BUT whenever you disconnect the battery you have to recalibrate. So you need to write down and save the pulse number count.

I disconnect my battery nowdays since I don't drive my car daily. So the unit doesn't get used much.

I hooked it to to the right front tire at the outer tie rod bolt.

I have had one since 1985,my girlfriend bought it for me new,and she still bitches about it today about it still in the wrapper and box. !! LOL

I've had one on my Barracuda for years. Same exact unit with with different pictures on the packaging and no MP stickers on the unit. Works good. BUT whenever you disconnect the battery you have to recalibrate. So you need to write down and save the pulse number count.

I disconnect my battery nowdays since I don't drive my car daily. So the unit doesn't get used much.

I hooked it to to the right front tire at the outer tie rod bolt.

Hi everyone, new member, first post here.

Please forgive me for bumping such an old thread, but I've been trying to find some information on this DC Performance Timer computer and ran across this thread from a Google search.

I have the Zemco version of the same computer. (Zemco was the parent company that manufactured this computer, DC re-boxed it and sold it under their label as did Ford Motorsports; p/n M-10929-A100 should anyone be interested)

Anyhow, over the years I've lost my installation manual. I just installed the computer in another car and I can't remember how to access the calibration code once the computer has been set, nor how to re-enter it.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated. :help:

Thanks!
Eric

Hi everyone, new member, first post here.

Please forgive me for bumping such an old thread, but I've been trying to find some information on this DC Performance Timer computer and ran across this thread from a Google search.

I have the Zemco version of the same computer. (Zemco was the parent company that manufactured this computer, DC re-boxed it and sold it under their label as did Ford Motorsports; p/n M-10929-A100 should anyone be interested)

Anyhow, over the years I've lost my installation manual. I just installed the computer in another car and I can't remember how to access the calibration code once the computer has been set, nor how to re-enter it.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated. :help:

Thanks!
Eric

I've got the manual in my glovebox. Will not be until Wed night or so until I can scan the instructions.

I just wanted to publicly thank Steve for taking time out of his day to scan and email me a copy of the information I needed. It's so nice to know that every now and then you can still count on the kindness of a stranger. :)

If anyone else needs this info, I'll be glad to post it here.

Thanks again
Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back