direct connection style spoiler

-
How about this one.....????

MATS.jpg

I'd really be interested!! Ideally, I'd like a DC repop but the divots can be 'glassed in. Tell us when we can send $$$.

Wouldn't mind having one around here, either, if someone can come up with a good source for 'em.

I while back I had sent a couple of emails to AAR fiberglass and they said they could make them ( had made a mold but never had made a finished product ). I'm hoping I can talk to them in person out at the Melbourne Super swap XI on the 23rd.
When I sent them pictures of the DC one, their response was "we can make one better than that"...

Im definatley interested in the DC style for my Duster!
Let me know if any are gonna be made!

MAS IS DONE! let me know when and where to send money for the duster spoiler. i want one. been wanting one since i got a car to put one on. i always liked them. every one i have seen had the capped bolts molded in. eant it smooth then just rough it up and fill them. some one was selling them on ebay for a while.

I always liked the look of the trunk spoiler on Charlie Allen's Saddleback Dodge '69 Dart funny car

Anybody in the Fordland, MO 65652 area that is interested in taking a '67-'69 Dart trunklid in to this company so a mold could be made for a DC-style spoiler for Darts? Anybody?
I would but I'm in SoCal and SwissWill is in Switzerland.

i am surprised of the interest on this thread. i guess it is looking like i may have to drill the rivets on my spoiler and get it taken down to fordland to get it done. i have a trunk lid on a 68 valiant, i have access to a trunk lid on a 67 dart, i live about 2.5 hrs away. i figure if it cost me $100 for the mold and 40-50 per spoiler that is not too bad. thinking about taking the dart sport scoop off my car and taking it to him. as high as they are on ebay. it might not be a bad idea? keep up the responses and i will most likely run down my spoiler and get them made. just need some sort of down payment on them or something so i don't get stuck with 30 spoilers. if it happens can either pay me a down payment or best off would be to call and pay the company the down payment. just incase people would not trust me.

This spoiler wouldnt look too bad on my 65 dart either...:thumbup:

just talked to joe the owner of perma glass. he said that if he had 10 prepaid orders for the spoilers. he would not charge for the mold. thought somewhere aroung 40-50 for the spoiler. also said for anyone on the deck lids that he could make the mold and he could make the trunk lid/spoiler all in one piece. instead of 2 pieces and putting them together.just alittle fyi

How much could he make a flat duster hood for that bolts to the hinges? It would be for a 73-76

the way i understood. it was $100 for the mold and he thought he could get a hood done for around 200-250.. cheap for a hood after the initial cost of the mold. if we had camaros or chevelles he already has hood molds for them. so no mold cost. wish they would have been smarter and been mopar guys..i have a couple of good 73 hoods that could be taken down there if i we end up getting the spoiler, scoop, hood or somethings made that i can take down for you.

just talked to joe the owner of perma glass. he said that if he had 10 prepaid orders for the spoilers. he would not charge for the mold. thought somewhere aroung 40-50 for the spoiler. also said for anyone on the deck lids that he could make the mold and he could make the trunk lid/spoiler all in one piece. instead of 2 pieces and putting them together.just alittle fyi

Someone get this man a 67-69 decklid, STAT!!! I'd love to see a one-piece decklid with the spoiler molded in, similar to what I mocked up...
IMG_5273.jpg

Anybody also have a spare SRT Charger/Ram hood scoop laying around that this guy could build a mold from???

the way i understood. it was $100 for the mold and he thought he could get a hood done for around 200-250.. cheap for a hood after the initial cost of the mold. if we had camaros or chevelles he already has hood molds for them. so no mold cost. wish they would have been smarter and been mopar guys..i have a couple of good 73 hoods that could be taken down there if i we end up getting the spoiler, scoop, hood or somethings made that i can take down for you.

How good are your hoods? I can use a real nice steel hood if not fiberglass? Looking for something with no rot.

For 70-72 darts.Id also be interested in a 70 dart hood with 6pack scoop all molded in as one piece

ive got a good 71 demon hood and 72 dart hood if they would be the same i could use for that one, would be according to him 100 for the mold and 200-250 for the finished product

Any idea on a price if you were interested in letting one go?

let me look and see what is up there. i hate to sell the original hood to my 73, but since i put the dart light hood on it. i do not plan on reinstalling the original hood. i will check it out and let you know. might pm me in a week if you do not here something back.
later,
jeremy

the only problem i see, i went back and looked at the pic of your spoiler bolted to your car, it looks pretty distorted from being bolted on for ages. the new ones will come out of the box requiring a lot of work to look good if made from a direct mold of it.

the only problem i see, i went back and looked at the pic of your spoiler bolted to your car, it looks pretty distorted from being bolted on for ages. the new ones will come out of the box requiring a lot of work to look good if made from a direct mold of it.

that spoiler is not mine.used only for reference. i will try to take a couple pictures of mine and post it on here.tonight maybe

-
Back