-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dartn440

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is a set of Direct Connection Blue Anodized valve covers and T handle hold downs. Not my style. Scratches but no dents off 360 Small block. I cleaned them up a bit, but you could do better and bolt on, or paint to your liking. Asking $70 plus shipping from 28387. Paypal or cash in hand preferred. Postal money order if you aren't in a hurry. Thanks!

Attachments

• DSC_0071.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 471
  • DSC_0072.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 523
  • DSC_0073.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 473
  • DSC_0074.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 446
For sale is a set of Direct Connection Blue Anodized valve covers and T handle hold downs. Not my style. Scratches but no dents off 360 Small block. I cleaned them up a bit, but you could do better and bolt on, or paint to your liking. Asking $70 plus shipping from 28387. Paypal or cash in hand preferred. Postal money order if you aren't in a hurry. Thanks!

Are they baffled ?

Wow! I'm baffled! They don't come with baffles. LOL!

The following is a factual statement;

They do not come with or have provisions for baffles.

I thought it was great being asked the same question 3 times in a row.
And that's baffling! But, it happens....
(I honestly wanted to ask it a forth time.)
Would you have a few close up shots by the way?

Rob the pics should be good enough to blow up a bit. I have already wrapped them for shipping. Can unwrap and reshoot pics if need be. If not Old Man Ray is up. Shoot me a pm if you want them.
Doug

Man I wish I would have been on here sooner! I would come and pick those up!

cool deal man. I have set of those already that have never been mounted and still in the box. I can't bring myself to using them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back