directionals blinking way toooo fast?

-

northeastmopar

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
OK., Just putting wiring together. Installed a new front harness. Installed new headlights and plugged them in. Installed new bulbs in my 72 Demon grille parking lights and plugged them in. The side marker and top of fender connections are just hanging loose because I did away with the side markers and I do not have fender top directional lamps. My rear lights are all hooked up and brake lights and running lights all work fine. I have to key the ignition to work the directional or 4 way flashers? I believe that is how they work?? When I put the four way flashers on, both front and rear work fine. All very bright and they have that nice pause delay which I recognize as working fine. But when I shut the four ways off and go to either directional, the lights all of a sudden want to flash real fast with such short bursts that the lamps never get real bright?? I did also hook up the ground onm the radiator support for the front. I have a flasher which was in place and it is one of the longer ones that is about 1.5" long?? I remember them to be short of about only an inch. That is about the only piece I did not change?? Do you think that flasher is not correct or should I look elsewhere?

Try a different flasher. I have a bunch and no two flash the same , some are fast some are super slow

-
Back