Disc brake Caliper pins/bolts sizes????? Where to buy???

-
The 73-74 Disc brake spindles are the same spindle as a 73-76 A-Body w/disc so yes the 73 Cuda calipers will bolt right on a73-76 A-Body. My pins on my 73 Cuda only have about 1/2 inch of the shank sticking out yours looks like it has quite a bit more than that

It seems that these calipers I have are from a 1973 Cuda. I was unaware that they could bolt up to a A body spindle. Any thoughts........

be aware that the pin style calipers require a different caliper bracket than the slider style.
the improved replacement pins are noticeably longer than the originals and install using
the 4 supplied rubber grommets

Yes the slider and pin style calipers take different mounting brackets that goes with-out saying as the OP already has those but as far as new and improved replacement pins goes i believe that to be more a a sales pitch by those selling them rather than an improved real advantage JMO

mention of the different caliper adapter is for the benefit of someone who may opt for the pin style caliper..i think they are a better design.
i try to post for everyone's benefit as well as the original poster.

-
Back