disc brake swap turn full resto

-
Wow she looks awesome. Are you gonna lower the front somw too? so same amount of space between top of tire and the body on front and back?

Thanks. The front normally sits 1" lower but hadn't settled from jacking it up. Front is going to get 1" torsion bars when the 360 goes in. Dropped off the seats with the upholster. Said it will be $400-$450 nice guy too.

Here is a quick sneak peek that my upholstery guy sent me. new vs old
k1pbbm.jpg

thanks im very pleased how everything is turning out. still wont get to drive it till may because im taking a 3.5 week off from work in april to go back east to spend time with family.

580353_10151513414074443_780665774_n.jpg

Spectre Hoses installed, I left the top long so that when I go to the 360 I can cut it down to fit better. Them hoses made routing the bottom hose so much easier. I also got the Mr Gasket catch can installed, I plan to change the 1/8 NPT straight to a 90 deg.
168509_10151513408209443_2013285346_n.jpg

I have a co worker working on making me a PLYMOUTH decal for the radiator topper plate.
482306_10151513448519443_1374737548_n.jpg

The universal fan shroud is one of them items I bought about 8 years ago. After seeing it installed im not sure I like the looks of it. I also got the trans cooler lines hooked up. All I got left to do is build a battery hold down, top off the coolant and pull the passenger front brake apart to see whats rubbing.

I think the shroud and hoses will look better once you put the V8 in there. Man I think I need a kick in the *** to get some work done on my ride. It's outside covered up. Slowly getting surrounded backhoe in front and 73 340 dart sport a 68 valiant, 65 coronet and more coming.

I think the shroud and hoses will look better once you put the V8 in there. Man I think I need a kick in the *** to get some work done on my ride. It's outside covered up. Slowly getting surrounded backhoe in front and 73 340 dart sport a 68 valiant, 65 coronet and more coming.

Ive been wondering what you have been up too... Im trying to get a few last min things done before I leave for Indiana. As of the 27th Im official off work for one month and only had to use 160 hours of vacation. First vacation in over 5 years and on my last hour of work my boss offers me a day job... Told me to think it over while im gone. It would mean 8 hour days 5 days a week instead of 12 days rotating days and nights. If I take it that would total screw up my plans to start on Justins Dart in May.

Well first have a Great vacation and a safe one. Still moving vehicles from other place going Sunday morning with couple buddies with a tractor trailer and flat bed wrecker gonna get 4 more out. Lol a van, 77 300, 53 dump trk and motor home.That leaves 2 left 54 dodge pickup, 67 coronet. Then I think I will get some time for valiant. Soon as winter is over. Lol

Well first have a Great vacation and a safe one. Still moving vehicles from other place going Sunday morning with couple buddies with a tractor trailer and flat bed wrecker gonna get 4 more out. Lol a van, 77 300, 53 dump trk and motor home.That leaves 2 left 54 dodge pickup, 67 coronet. Then I think I will get some time for valiant. Soon as winter is over. Lol

That is alot of projects... Still got the 77 power wagon?

Yes sir that's in the barn at a different location with the 72 340 cuda,66 belvedere,71 demon and a ton of parts engines,wheels and other stuff.

All the cars are my buddies the truck and cars in the barn been in there 25+years. 77 pickup has a 440 in it. The belvedere is a 383 4spd car now has 440 also. Rode in that car 33 years ago. Damn I'm old lol. He know he has to thin the herd.

10n9nd2.jpg

3492ob9.jpg

Bought tabs, coolant and a new battery for the Valiant and took it on its maiden voyage since the rebuild.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. She is a blast to drive even with the /6. We were kicking around the idea of turboing the /6 but would rather get the 360 going. The manual steering takes a bit to get used to but not bad. Now I need to figure out the left turn signal problem.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. She is a blast to drive even with the /6. We were kicking around the idea of turboing the /6 but would rather get the 360 going. The manual steering takes a bit to get used to but not bad. Now I need to figure out the left turn signal problem.

Is the left turn signal not returning? I fixed this problem with my Dart when I did the steering column rebuild. I bought a turn signal cam from Rockauto for $5-10.

Good looking car again and it's cool to see you getting out there and riding it. I'm so busy right now, but I hope I can get back to my Dart within a month or two. I want to drive her already!!!

Is the left turn signal not returning? I fixed this problem with my Dart when I did the steering column rebuild. I bought a turn signal cam from Rockauto for $5-10.

Good looking car again and it's cool to see you getting out there and riding it. I'm so busy right now, but I hope I can get back to my Dart within a month or two. I want to drive her already!!!

The left turn signal isn't a cam issue its not flashing just staying solid and both blubs are good and bright.

-
Back