[WANTED] Disc Brakes

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
something bolt on and go
will tend to cost you more money. I have been gathering parts for a brake & suspension upgrade for a few months now, and it may take a bit longer, but I can get all the parts I need for a fraction of the cost of a ready packaged kit. FABO classifieds have been very helpful.
Do you know what you want? SBP-LBP, 11"-12", Drum-Disc, Disc-Disc, Manual-Power???

What do you need? I have calipers brand spanking new and disc. The calipers are loaded with pads I believe and the disc are Big bolt pattern and also slotted and drilled.

I have the whole disk brake setup from a 74 Dart Sport 360 if that works. Upper control arms, spindles, lower control arms with the sway bar tabs, rotors, caliper cores, dust covers, the proportioning valve, new inner and outer wheel bearings and races and new sway bar end links. The only thing is that they are the LBP rotors. You'll have LBP front and SBP rear.

Ken
Edison, NJ

PM sent!

I don't really care either way LBP or SBP brakes. I have 13's on there now so I will have to buy wheels anyway.

Thanks for the replies :burnout:

I will keep my eyes peeled for a 8.25", but I do have a line on a 7.25"(LBP) in Ft.Worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back