Disco Fever

-
I have owned a magnum and some Cordoba and I really liked them, but that thing is ugly!

Other than the stripes on the hood and deck lid looks like a nice car,

Guess you are not old enough if you don't like it.

When was the last time you seen a T Top magnum? Big block car and clean.

But I bought a new 1977 Aspen T Top and kind of like the T Top cars.

Yep, staying alive comes to mind

''Saturday Night Feeble'' is more like it.
I remember when these cars were new and i hated them then and i still hate them now.
To each their own.

Could do without the hood/trunk stripes, and the Shaker style hood, but otherwise, I like it. Not my #1 choice of car, but it's a nice alternative to the Firebirds and such of the day.

Thumbs up for cut-off jean shorts and Meatloaf's Bat out of hell blasting on the 8-track player!!!

Just seems a lot of the late 70s cars were style challenged, we just did not realize it at the time. My wife and I bought our very first new car then, a 1979 Plymouth Horizon and when I look at those old pics of that car I always think how butt ugly it was, and my eyes must have been blinded by the car saleman's plaid pants!

Just seems a lot of the late 70s cars were style challenged, we just did not realize it at the time. My wife and I bought our very first new car then, a 1979 Plymouth Horizon and when I look at those old pics of that car I always think how butt ugly it was, and my eyes must have been blinded by the car saleman's plaid pants!

Larry! from "Three's Company".. Rotfl

If its so rare as he says, then why ***** it up, change all the driveline out and then advertize it as rare? If its yours, do as you like, but when its time to sell, you get to realize your tastes are not everyone else's!! It's rare alright, one of a kind as a matter of fact!! Thank God for that!! Geof

Bought the wife one exactly like it (MINUS all the scoops and striping) stock in other words, Very nice car. I pulled the 400 & put a 440 in it for her to race on club clash. Very heavy car!!

That one is off the wall however!

I think the stripes, and fake shaker make it look stupid. However, I bet it is very comfortable to drive. Someone should of told him how much value it lost by what he did to it! ha, ha Only do stuff like that if you're sure you're keeping it.

I like it. It could do without the stripes and the colored flares, but I think it's kinda cool.

IIRC there was a factory stripe package that was similar (and better), but I agree that aside from the shaker and iffy paint accents/stripes, this is a cool car.

I loved the Magnum when it came out.

I thought the transparent light covers were cool.

Looking back a few years later, I felt they were late on the downsizing (to J body platform), but it might be a toss up for me now between a black Magnum or Mirada.

I also like T tops, and can only imagine if Mopar hadn't been late on that one...

T top 73 Challengers, Cudas and Roadrunners anyone?

I kinda like the shaker hood on it. Just the stripes somehow clash with the body lines. I think it's a neat car. I find it funny and unsurprising that some of yall are raggin on a car that's nicer than what a lot of you own. lol

I kinda like the shaker hood on it. Just the stripes somehow clash with the body lines. I think it's a neat car. I find it funny and unsurprising that some of yall are raggin on a car that's nicer than what a lot of you own. lol

You talkin ta me pilgrim???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 110
Naw. It was a general statement. You know me well enough that I would zero right in. LOL

-
Back