Discount tire direct drag radial sale on eBay!

-

zac_F71

Reaction score
Discount Tire Direct is having a sale on Nitto NT555R 275/60/15 drag radials for $280 shipped a pair! The cheapest they have EVER been! I had to forgo buying carb/car parts to get a pair! Sale ends tomorrow!

If you've been considering running Drag Radials on your street car now is the time to buy them! These are a special sticky rubber compound you will notice over a regular radial, silimar to a bias ply drag slick, but non of the bad handling that goes with bias ply's. I ran these before on my fox mustang that had bias ply's prior and the difference in traction was absolutely amazing - no-longer spur thru 3rd - spun 1/2 way thru 1st, and that's it.. also drove the car in down pouring rain and had great traction as well in rain

http://www.ebay.com/itm/310903516878?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I have them on both my Mopars. They make the cars safe to drive on the street, rain or shine. Once warm from mild summer heat or a bit of a spin, they hook up amazingly well. They are also speed rated at 186 mph.

Zac, thanks for being an enabler... LOL Bought a pair!

That is a great deal, thanks for sharing! I've had a couple of the Nitto DRs in the 275/50/15 size, great tire.

these are on sale until feb.28th.im thinking of buying a second set at this price.

Damn, that is a good deal....

Anyone know if a 28" x 10.83" wide tire will fit in a Dart/Scamp with stock spring location?

-
Back