[FOR SALE] Discounted NEW (Mallory Type) Billet Aluminum Distributors, $59, ,440,F302,F351,GM350/454

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Mac

www.blueprintengines.com
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Good Morning,
I have 1 Each of the Below listed Distributors, which I have reduced the price on.
They have a Billet Body, and resemble a Mallory unit (in my opinion)
They come with a male cap, but a female is avail for purchase.
ECONOMY BILLET READY TO RUN DISTRIBUTOR CAP & ROTOR KIT | FEMALE CAP | BLACK

These are a "2-wire" distributor, meaning they require a box, be it stock, or an MSD type to operate.

They have mechanical advance only. no Vac.

Just looking to promote some parts sales and throw a deal out there on some slower moving inventory.

RB Big Block Mopar
BILLET DISTRIBUTOR | MOPAR BB 413 426 440 | V8 ENGINE | BLACK CAP

SB Mopar
SOLD OUT of the cheap one.
upgraded version in stock (MSD CLONE) only it is made with a fully billet body. NO PLASTIC base
BluePrint Engines
(This is the one I use in my 408 dart to 7500 rpm)

302 ford
BILLET DISTRIBUTOR | FORD SB 289/302W | V8 ENGINE | BLACK CAP

351 ford
BILLET DISTRIBUTOR | FORD 351 WINDSOR | V8 ENGINE | BLACK CAP

GM sbc / bbc
BILLET DISTRIBUTOR | CHEVY SB/BB | V8 ENGINE | BLACK CAP

Performance Coil
IGNITION COIL | CANISTER ROUND OIL-FILLED | 45K VOLT | FEMALE SOCKET | INCLUDING MOUNTING KIT | BLACK

I have reduced them on our website to $59. Great deal. The listing will revert to "sold out" once gone.

upload_2020-12-17_6-43-41.png
BPP3605BKV2_1583x.jpg

Last edited:
Dang it, I can't get to that address (actually your entire site) from where I am right now...

Dang it, I can't get to that address (actually your entire site) from where I am right now...
If you're looking for the cheap SB one, someone nabbed it. I'm down to the MSD clones ($190) i still have the other $59 units.

Which Mallory advance mechanism do they use, and why are they discontinued???
95% of our customers want to run a ready to run distributor. or they go with one of our MSD clones. These were purchased thinking they would move as an economical alternative, and they have not, compared to the others. so offering them up here. In my observence only, they are similar in appearance and form to some older mallory units. I am not saying they are identical, or take malloy parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back