dishwasher??

-

69cudafla

Reaction score
what is the point of buying you woman a dishwasher if you still have to wash the dishes before they go into the dishwasher??? seems to me like i could have saved a few bucks......

my wife has never used a dishwasher, prefers washing by hand....:dontknow:

I have never own one, They use allot of electricity
And a sink full of hot water with a good dish soap let them soak awhile and then wash by hand. drip dry while the next patch is soaking........Glasses first then bowls and silverware, Yes there is a technique, Just some thing ells to brake down.8)

I like using paper plates and never buy a glass your hand can't reach in to so you can reach the bottom :-D

We bought a roll away dishwasher. Works good. As long as you rinse them off good they wash just fine. We only pay $5 per month for unlimited water so we was them twice if needed. Spend a little more and get the good soap it works much better. The little paks work great and easy.

If you wash them off first it cleans beter and there a small drain so to much food will have to be cleaned out.Other than that they clean nice and use less water i think.als

I have been repairing and installing all kinds of kitchen appliances for years and it is always better to rinse off the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. Also stay away from the powdered soap especially the blocks, they will clog up older dishwashers because they do not break down as well as they would when the dishwasher is newer. I always recommend to my customers to use liquid dishwasher detergent. 95% of the dishwashers I pull out of houses are replaced because they do not clean well due to a buildup of powdered soap over the years.

-
Back