disk brake kit

-

doopdoop67

Reaction score
hey folks I'm new to the page, does anyone know of a disk brake kit for a 67 dodge dart with a 225. it has drums all the way around and id like to put disk brakes on the front. i don't know what i need to do so if anyone can give me some advice i would appreciate it! thanks you guys

hey folks I'm new to the page, does anyone know of a disk brake kit for a 67 dodge dart with a 225. it has drums all the way around and id like to put disk brakes on the front. i don't know what i need to do so if anyone can give me some advice i would appreciate it! thanks you guys

From one rookie to another, read this thread and then start asking questions.
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=90216

I have a set of b body spindles / slider caliper mounts if you would like to go that route. Will need big ball joint control arms / bearings / rotors / calipers / wheel seals / dust shields / hoses etc.... I just went through all of this building the set for a 72 Duster. Rock Auto! Pm me if you have questions.

I think you can find a gazillion threads here. Scarebird is cheapest. The one you linked are the parts for 1973+ disk brakes, which many here have done. $400 seems a good price, since I recall a similar set of new parts for >$500 on ebay.

That will give you 5x4.5" bolts, so will need new wheels and probably change the rear-end to match. You don't have to buy a new UCA since you can buy a tapered sleeve to match your existing upper ball joint. If changing, consider a slick tubular UCA.

-
Back