DIY...homemade upper A-arm bushing extractor/installer

-
Damn, I'm sorry you lost your parents so young.
I'm not sure I'd have wanted to live if I lost my parents so young. Thank you bro for your kindness
Please don't take it the wrong way, I aint tryin to make it about me. And I cain't say I know how You feel, cause I don't. Please watch that fever Bro, they can fry Yer Brain. It gets any higher, you need help. I had to use Google to figure out how to break em before they get that far ( the Hospitals here are kinda rough, guys w/ long orange nails, racist nurses, gone are most of the Christians....

Please don't take it the wrong way, I aint tryin to make it about me. And I cain't say I know how You feel, cause I don't. Please watch that fever Bro, they can fry Yer Brain. It gets any higher, you need help. I had to use Google to figure out how to break em before they get that far ( the Hospitals here are kinda rough, guys w/ long orange nails, racist nurses, gone are most of the Christians....
I'm down to 98.8 thanks for you concern

Great stuff here fellers. That's what this place is for. Not arguing about politics.

That's way too young man.. my Dad had a massive heart attack when I was 12, I was told it was hereditary, I have the enlarged heart part. That's why I lived like I did. Figured I'd be dead anyways.. Mom passed in my mid 20s...Brother I Feel For Ya Man...
You have my sympathy. We lost Mama when I was 19 after almost 8 years of fighting cancer. It was pretty horrible. Lost Daddy in 98 after being diagnosed with lung cancer only about 30 days prior. Nobody lasts forever, but to lose people you love when they COULD have lasted so much longer really hurts.

**** I had a 104.6 temp last night from covid and woke up today to a man from the county telling me my mom was found dead this morning at her work Today has been a duesy

Man, sorry to hear about your mom. That's young (I'm 62).

I had the fever from Covid, but the real high fever only lasted a few hours. Wasn't sure what it was because we were in a hotel and never travel with a thermometer.

Man, sorry to hear about your mom. That's young (I'm 62).

I had the fever from Covid, but the real high fever only lasted a few hours. Wasn't sure what it was because we were in a hotel and never travel with a thermometer.
Thanks Jim, turns out from what the coroner said she had a heart disease and it just stopped working, if she would've went to the damn doctor I'd still have a mom. I'm about to go to urgent care and get a treatment for covid because I have to do it for my wife and I'm tired of this fever sticking around day 3

You have my sympathy. We lost Mama when I was 19 after almost 8 years of fighting cancer. It was pretty horrible. Lost Daddy in 98 after being diagnosed with lung cancer only about 30 days prior. Nobody lasts forever, but to lose people you love when they COULD have lasted so much longer really hurts.
That Sucks Rob. I'm sorry to hear that Brother

I know that wasnt for me but Thank you brother.

Knowing him, (well, what little I do, but we've talked here and there) it may as well have been, As it applies to all of us... He's a darn great guy.
Opinions vary, but I'm thankin you. Yall ain't half bad either.

I'll agree to agree, put it this way, if i was independently wealthy, I'd have already rolled up there and done some Carpenter type stuff for em
I got this fresh 400 lookin for a home. We could do some tradin. lol

I'll agree to agree, put it this way, if i was independently wealthy, I'd have already rolled up there and done some Carpenter type stuff for em
Man, I won't even do carpentry stuff on my own home but I'm probably going to need to give my house a 100 year remodel in 8 years and maybe by then I'll have given up my hate for construction.
I was in it for long enough to form a hate. Lol

Man, I won't even do carpentry stuff on my own home but I'm probably going to need to give my house a 100 year remodel in 8 years and maybe by then I'll have given up my hate for construction.
I was in it for long enough to form a hate. Lol
After 33 years, I still like Some of it. Just not much... I think it depends on the job; where the job is, who you're working for, how much creativity is involved. I can't stand micromanaging slave drivers. Or working in houses with negative vibes or negative people. Or s*** houses and really s*** areas where every time you go out to your truck to grab a tool you got to set off the damn alarm and re-lock the doors to go back in the building... you know, the Lil things! Hell, me and my Gal put two metal roofs on, one on a 400 square foot garage apartment, and another one on a single wide mobile home, about a month or so ago it actually wasn't that bad.. she stayed on the ground. And then there's stuff that just I really don't like, like unclogging sewage drains or something like that that's really not what I do I'm not a service plumber lol. Any place there's nature around, it makes it better

Last edited:
-
Back