DMT

-

nodemon

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I just want to recognize a really great company to deal with. I'm sure this is nothing new to most of you, but Detroit Muscle Technologies has been super helpful, patient and critical in my project. When the owner of a company sends you a text to go over things and make sure the parts you're wanting are correct and really needed, that goes a long way in my book.
On this site, I've criticized another major player in the resto business (justifiably so)
so I wanted to give this positive shout out when it's deserved.
Thanks, DMT..!!

Jim was a car guy (with a 71 Challenger) before he started his company... It was his passion for quality parts that pushed him to jump into the fray... Good guy & an asset to the hobby...

Yeah, Jim's one of the good ones for sure. He's sent me a random piece or two from large kits just because I didn't need a whole kit. That's about as cool as it gets and now I buy as much stuff as I can from DMT because of that.

Jim has busted his butt to build his company into what it is today. His attention to detail is incredible. I wonder if he still has his 71 Challenger? As far as I know, he is still 71TA on Moparts.com.

I've bought a ton of stuff from Jim and Loretta. They care about their customers and our hobby. I always buy anything from them if they sell what I'm looking for. Nothing but praise for their company!

I ordered from DMT in 2007 and it was a great experience. Glad to hear they are still providing great products and service!!

This reminds me, I need to place another order with DMT.

Jim is a great guy. His family run a smooth operation, and are very friendly. I just went by and picked up some stuff on Monday....excellent products.

-
Back