DNA TESTING DOG POOP???

-
Maybe they're just tired of the dog owners being pieces of poop and have found a creative way to get them to move out on their own without the headache and expense of eviction .

Maybe they're just tired of the dog owners being pieces of poop and have found a creative way to get them to move out on their own without the headache and expense of eviction .

We have always had dogs, always picked up after them but yeah, they're out there. I was just surprised by this, never thought there would be DNA testing for THAT : )

If memory serves me correctly...A police officer or medical professional (or both) must be present when a DNA sample is taken (pooped) in order to validate the authenticity of the sample. Otherwise a dog (perp) could be falsely accused!!!

Treblig

Easily a case could be made for cross contamination etc.
Stealing Dog Dookey from a park, ha ha ha ha, gives new meaning to Turd Burglar.

I wonder if they are also checking the breed of dog? A lot of places have a No Pit breed allowed law, even if it just happens to look like a pit, your out or the dog goes.

-
Back