do 215-70-15 fit on front of 69 dart with 15 X 5.5 steelies

-
I wouldn' try it, I have 215 65r15 on 15x6 and it is close to front of wheel opening when turned. Have not ever rubbed but are very close. Also a 69 Dart.

Really? I wouldnt have thought that would be too big of tire.
Whats a good size for up front? My car wont be a handler so I will looking to go narrower, taller and light.

Really? I wouldnt have thought that would be too big of tire.
Whats a good size for up front? My car wont be a handler so I will looking to go narrower, taller and light.
Narrower and taller very likely would work, as it is the outside front edge of the tire that comes closest to wheel opening. I would not go taller at same width. As you narrow the tire and rim the clearance increases. I guess by "light" you are referring to a drag race skinny up front?

I have 215/70-15 on 7" wheels and when I turn 1 rubs the front fender a little. wish I went with my first choice 215/65-15

I had a feeling that 215-70-15 would rub ... so i ordered 215-65-15 and will be installing them on 15 X5.5 steelies custom made by stockton ... THANKS

I had a feeling that 215-70-15 would rub ... so i ordered 215-65-15 and will be installing them on 15 X5.5 steelies custom made by stockton ... THANKS
I HAVE 205 70 15 ON 5" prostars,wish I`d gone 215. A person can always use a little longer fender brace to shove the front of the fender out a little. I would sell my 205`s and replace them, they have about 300 or so miles on them. (wish the front was 1" higher) Not really wanting to adjust my front coil overs any more.

What size rim BOB ....I am running 15X5.5 .. i am thinking you are runnning at least a 6 inch wheel or more , pulling tire lower ?

-
Back