Do i have to cut to make room for these headers?

-
No cutting needed. Thay hang low though and you may flaten them if you go over a speed bump. I would also look in to Doughs or TTI's for a street car.

Those are for an early abody it looks like. I believe yes you'll have to cut quite a bit out of the fender wells to get them to fit.

Hm, ok I was mostly looking at the price tag ;) TTI's arn't exactly something one can afford on 1300USD a month... Isn't it possible to give 'em some heat and bend them a bit more up?

Only under carrige header for the early cars are spitfire, tti or dougs. The hooker headers are fenderwell gor the early a.

Yes that's the dougs. The tti are close to that price too. Can only get them from a tti dealer.

As far as Harold goes it seems the guys that spend the extra $25 and get them COD have made out ok.

I would just wait for someone to sell a set of tti's, they are worth the money, I got mine off ebay for my 440 for $780 shipped. Just be patient esp. if you are on the budget

yep will need some holes in the fenderwells!

Make a phonecall to Peter Månsson at Helsan Service to get a quote.
He´s a great guy and very nice to talk with.
Here´s a link http://www.helsans.se/

i agree thats where my last set of TTI headers came from and peter is good to talk to :) TTI and dougs are the only underchassis headers i know of, i know where to get dougs also in sweden but they will probably cost more than the TTI´s from helsan service with a longer shipingtime

maybe stahl also but they make TTI and dougs look cheap..

i would think your stuck with building your own then unless you can live with a few pipes thru the fenders but not entierly sure, i gues it could be possible to build custom headers but that would probably be pretty expensive or alot of work

how about these threads I see about beeing able to fit dakota manifolds to the early-a, is there truth in this? How good are these manifolds? Compared to say spitfires. Are they still available through a mopar car dealer?

-
Back