DO NOT USE "OFF GRID ENGINEERING" or "SRS COACHWORKS"

-
How much was your cage? The welds on the bases are the only **** welds, which is why I am even more pissed. Like I said I am replacing the base plates to 6x6 plates and welding them correctly. I appreciate the help Cracked, what do you mean that the materials used are insufficient to certify? The base plates and welds or?

I doubt that cage would cert. Beyond the chicken crapping molten metal welds, the materials used are insufficient to certify.

I don't know what you paid, if you ground for a deal, you got taken. That POS cage needs to be cut out and reinstalled by a competent shop. I don't know if Paul from Zero Tolerance Fabrication is still doing stuff. Guy built trophy trucks and did some incredible work on roll cages. Not cheap, but, you get a top notch product when it delivered back home.

Wise choice, those welds are so cold that there is no way they will pass tech, let alone a certification x-ray.

I agree. Also I have to wait since I reported them both to the BAR and want to leave everything as evidence before I even attempt to fix the shitty welds

Found out that more of the tubing around the plates are not even completely welded around. I feel the need to rip it all out and do it myself. My welding is 1000 times better than his and I actually get paid daily to weld. I will re do it and be posting comparison pictures

-
Back