Do they make Dart 1/4 patch panel?

-

68383GTS

Reaction score
I have not been able to find 70-72 Dart front lower quarter patch panels. The area between the rear of door and in front of the back tire. Does anyone repo this? Or do you have to buy a whole side skin?

00404_1YAfV9wQLq1_600x450.jpg

I can tell you that when I did my quarters back in 2006, they didn't make them, I replaced 1 whole quarter skin, and cut patches out of another one for the other side. It sucks, but I wanted to keep as much original sheet metal as possible. I am not 100% sure they make quarter patches for that area.

I have not been able to find 70-72 Dart front lower quarter patch panels. The area between the rear of door and in front of the back tire. Does anyone repo this? Or do you have to buy a whole side skin?

View attachment 1715090129
If you can weld in a patch panel you can make your own patch panel. If it helps, find something similar and beat it into submission. Buy a stretcher, shrinker tool . Indispensable tool for fabbing patch panels. Make your own even if you have to weld the wheel opening lip to the flat panel. Its all kind of butchery at that point anyway. DO IT.

Behind the wheel doesn't look all that promising either. I'm pretty sure you are in denial thinking the whole area around the wheel opening doesn't need replacement. If you have a mig welder, YOU CAN DO IT

No denial here to do it right and never worry about it again. It needs behind and in front of the wheel.I was thinking side skins or 1/2 panels.Looks like Goodmark side skins are about as much ad AMD rear patches.

Aside from a patch panel for the quarter panel, you're almost certainly going to need an outer wheel housing as the outer edge of it where it meets the inside of the quarter panel around the wheel opening will have rust on it.

No denial here to do it right and never worry about it again. It needs behind and in front of the wheel.I was thinking side skins or 1/2 panels.Looks like Goodmark side skins are about as much ad AMD rear patches.
I think they are all made in Taiwan. Rarely do they fit and finish like the originals. Its your only option.

-
Back