plowman

Reaction score
nice

Attachments

• 268121_2204669846001_1525034201_2416187_6849223_n.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 385
Second thoughts about if they will last:

If she cheats on him, she won't last...

If she starts to call him "baby", he won't last...

Or how about "A match made in hell..."

... Who cares? Folks are free to their own devices, their own prisons and hells they create. Everybody has the freedom to choose, and she's picked a hard road. Some folks are gonna scorn her for dating/being with a man of a different skin color. Nowadays you even got folks who claim they're hoppy bunny from the land of fuzzy woozles -- people wearing fur suits and acting like that's really who they are. I dont try to understand other folks sanity. Cars are simple, I like cars. A part breaks, you fix it. Relationships and people's minds? not so much.

... Who cares? Some folks are gonna scorn her for dating/being with a man of a different skin color.

I think you missed the point here. This pic was photoshopped as a joke because they both got away with murder and did not get convicted. It has nothing to do with race. There are only four "race cards" in a deck. It does not need to be played here. Save it for when you need it, there is no guarantee that you will draw another one before the deck runs out. They are not dating for real...

It would be so wrong for them to say 'we met and realized we had a lot in common.'

Sad though two people are dead and one an innocent little child at that.

It would be so wrong for them to say 'we met and realized we had a lot in common.'

Sad though two people are dead and one an innocent little child at that.

Yes it is :neutral:

No justice for their victims.they both should be stoned to death. That might be justice served!!!!!!!!!

-
Back