do we get these?

-

abdywgn

dismantler
Reaction score
hurricrate.jpg

Your choice of "arm and leg" or "fist born son".

And with Chrysler engines after the cost of the engine another $5000- 10,000 to get it running in a car, with special motor mounts, exotic exhaust and adapter plates to get a tranny to hook up. That's why Chevy's are so common.

LA/Hemi bellhousing would be a big ask, I bet.

Are they Minivan upgrades. I had a 3.0 in a 89 minivan. It was a real piece of ****.

My buddy that sold used cars and tires made a lot of money back in the early 1990’s on that engine. He would buy a smoking Carivan on Monday and drop it off at his buddies house. He would machine the heads for valve guides and clean the topend of the engine. Next Monday it was either ready for the auction again for 1000.00 profit minimum (500.00 each) or sell it on his lot. He usually had a waiting list of customers.

My buddy that sold used cars and tires made a lot of money back in the early 1990’s on that engine. He would buy a smoking Carivan on Monday and drop it off at his buddies house. He would machine the heads for valve guides and clean the topend of the engine. Next Monday it was either ready for the auction again for 1000.00 profit minimum (500.00 each) or sell it on his lot. He usually had a waiting list of customers.
I liked the 3.3's. The best one I had seen was a 88 turbo 5 spd. Check out this automatic turbo minivan

-
Back