Do we have a Dave Goodwin on FABO??

-

78kitcar

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
If we do You have a beautiful car sir! Picked up the Nov issue of hemmings classic car with his 69 mod top barracuda gracing the front cover.Good read and great car.FABO is listed in there as one of his clubs he belongs to. Can we see the rest of your stable artical says he(you) have a total of 11 barracudas.Would love to see them. Congrats!

WOW, this is old and I just found it by googling my name with mopar!!!!

I'll get the hemmings site article and post here to read and see pics.

If we do You have a beautiful car sir! Picked up the Nov issue of hemmings classic car with his 69 mod top barracuda gracing the front cover.Good read and great car.FABO is listed in there as one of his clubs he belongs to. Can we see the rest of your stable artical says he(you) have a total of 11 barracudas.Would love to see them. Congrats!
-- It took 4 Years, but you found him. -- Congrats to both of you. --
icon14.gif
--

I've sold 2 rare ones since then, 'cuda 340, 4spd, notch, back to it's original ordering owner!!!!! We found each other on this site! I'll post the link here when I find it. It was kinda crazy that he was looking for it and I had it!!
Other one sold was 'cuda 340, 4spd, fastback, export order car!

I did not see this either. very cool
I think he's thinking about selling too.

Actually there are pics of both A56 'cudas I sold in the above post as well as the MODTOP ^^^^^^^^^^^

-
Back