Do you know my old e-bodies?

-

mopar steve

Reaction score
I'm curious to know any history or information on my old e-bodies (yes I realize this is an A body forum). I've attached some old photos...take a look. These photos were taken in the mid 80's in New York. Please inform me of anything and everything you may know! Thanks.

Attachments

• nonsense.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 362
  • nonsense2.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 365
  • nonsense3.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 361
  • nonsense4.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 354
  • nonsense5.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 356
killer e's.....the t/a made some movement in my pants.

New York covers a lot of ground, might help you if you could say where they were in the mid 80's...
C

The T/A Challenger was purchase from a used car lot March 1987 in Atco NJ. Not an original Panther Pink car . Originally Sub-Lime Green automatic car.

This is the original Ad from March of 1987

Attachments

• TAforsalead.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 268
  • TAforsalead1.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 253
i thought it was orange...still awesome e's.

i think the t/a is my favorite e-body.i have an old trader with a 1 owner t/a that sold first day out for 5500$....factory plum with a red repaint when the plum faded.still had the original stripes.

i hate that i was a broke *** at the time,she offered it to me for 3500$ and had no idea it would sell as high as it did.

I bought the T/A off the ad in 1987 and still own that car . I'm looking for any history prior to that date . I know it was local to the Atco New Jersey area at that time . Prior to the used car lot the car was owned by Adam Sherry as per the prior registration, as the story goes he bought it of a local kid who had trouble getting it to run properly. Adam traded the T/A in at the used car lot for a Camaro .The vin # is JH23JOB300777.

The cars were in Astoria Queens New York in the mid eighties. The red Challenger with the Starsky and Hutch looking stripe was purchased off a used car lot on either Queens Blvd or Northern Blvd in Queens Ny probably in 1985 .I bought it I think in 1986 with a blown motor. I still have the car but it has not seen daylight in years. The NY inspection sticker that's still on the windshield expired in 1991.
The vin # is JH23HOB216760

-
Back