Do you know the muffin man?

-
The poison they pass off as food these days has motivated me to grow a garden this year and can the **** out of good foods. I have been making pasta sauce, salsa, pickled peppers and pickles this year and I have been building a sweet stash for the long winter.

Some other foods that shouldnt be.....

Attachments

• spotted_dick-640x480.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 87
You do know that Elsie, the Borden's milk and cheese cow and Elmer, the Elmer's glue bull...are husband and wife.

Seriously.

Propylene glycol is RV antifreeze and aircraft de-icer. Commonly used as a food preservative... lovely eh????

Correct. Propylene glycol has replaced poisonous Ethylene Glycol in most anti-freezes. That was the sweet stuff animals like to drink. However the propylene glycol now used in antifreeze and other industrial/automotive applications (such as paints and lubrication) is not the same type of PG that is added to foods and pharmaceuticals. There is no scientific proof that the lesss concentrated "pharmaceutical grade propylene glycol" is harmful, and there is also no proof that it is safe. However, for whatever reason, the FDA includes pharmaceutical PG on its "Generally Recognized As Safe" (GRAS) list. The World Health Organization also considers it as safe for use.
http://www.naturalnews.com/023138_propylene_glycol_products_natural.html

To tell you the truth, I have bigger things to worry about!

-
Back