do you live and breathe mopar?

-
My wife thinks I am having an affair with someone on this site. when she mentioned something about it I said yeah, you want to meet him :lol:
I think of my car when I wake up in the middle of the night to go pee :headbang:

my girlfriend said she was going to get a mopar logo tattoo on her *** so I would rub on her as much.

Whenever I see a Mod gal ( think : "Twiggy" ) I think of how much fun it was dating a gal whom looked and dressed like Twiggy , back in 1995 - 1996 , while driving around in "my" 1967 Dart GT+S .

I met some gal at the local coffeehouse in Spring 1995 . I was 25 , she was 21 . She was wearing an A-Line Micro-Mini Dress and knee-high patent leather Go-Go boots . She looked closer to the brunette Dodge Fever Girl ; I mention "Twiggy" , as that's a more recognisable name .

My '72 Dart was temporarily disabled while and friend and I were converting the front brakes from the 4 Piston Disc Brakes to the single piston versions .
This friend had a '67 GT+S ( was originally a 273-powered GT model ) with a swapped-in 440 , manual-shift T-Flite , etc. , etc. , which he let me borrow to go on dates .

Somewhere , I have photos of that gorgeous gal , posing by , in and around that medium gold-on-white Dart .

So , yeah , any time I see a gal whom dressed Mod ( my favourite style , btw ) I think of Gloria , the brunette Dodge Fever Girl , and that sweet 440-powered Dart .

-
Back