Do you own an Import. Be carefull.

-
that's funny stuff! I hate to admit it but I have 2 Honda Civics. Just daily drivers nothing to try to fix up. I would love to drive my 01 Ram everyday but with the Honda's getting 36 mpg's it's hard to drive the truck

that's funny stuff! I hate to admit it but I have 2 Honda Civics. Just daily drivers nothing to try to fix up. I would love to drive my 01 Ram everyday but with the Honda's getting 36 mpg's it's hard to drive the truck

I had a 1978 Honda Civic CVCC way back years ago. Speedometer went to 80 and I could peg it all the down past it. I wish I still had it.

Thats funny stuff.... I expected something else I guess, haha.

Daily drivers at our house include my rampage (soon hopefully), mom's Susuki Aerio, dad's Suzuki SX4, and my sisters dodge intrepid. Those Suzuki ' s I have to admit are nice cars for daily drivers. Small and all wheel drive... they get us around.

That was great!

I have an '02 Volvo S60 T5. It is surprisingly quick for a 5 cylinder. Gets much better gas mileage than my GF Explorer, so :D Shortly after I got it, I found the V70R and fell in love with it.

j

02_Volvo_S60_T5.jpg

-
Back