Status
Not open for further replies.

roylerumble

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
View attachment aspen.jpgPosting for a facebook friend:

Hey everyone, it's Chris here and I could really use some help. Last week my 1980 Dodge Aspen (pictured) was vandalized in Edson while I was at work. Amongst other things, the rear window was smashed out and it is the one thing I am having zero luck finding a replacement for. They are no longer available through glass shops and auto wreckers typically don't have any vehicles older than about 15-20 years old at most. What I am asking is if anyone out there knows of a car like mine that I could purchase and use the rear window out of in order to get my car back on the road. I would prefer a rusty old junker because I don't want to take parts off of a nice car just in order to fix mine. I love my little car and I've spent a lot of time fixing it up. I'm sad that someone has vandalized it like this and I just want to enjoy driving it again. So if anyone knows anyone who knows anyone who might know someone with one of these cars please contact me. Here are the specifics: I need a rear window with the defrost strips and it must be out of a 1976-80 Dodge Aspen 4dr sedan or a 1976-80 Plymouth Volare 4dr sedan (the 2dr coupes have a smaller rear window). Thank you everyone for taking the time to read my post. I really appreciate it. How about this, I'll pick you up in my car once it's fixed and take you out for a nice lunch if you're able to find a window for me.
P.S. -I'm aware of the green Volare for sale on Kijiji but he doesn't want to sell just the window.

I have one but shipping would be crazy

Got any relatives/friends wintering in Arizona?
I have several of the 4 door F body rear windows.
Does/did your car have the rear window defroster grid?
Tinted or clear glass?

Holy Cow... I'm scrapping a 78 4 door just for the front clip.... I'll sell the window cheap... need anything else? The doors? Front seat? Rear end?

I'm keeping everything from the windshield forward... except the windshield! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back