Dodge Connection

-

dart4forte

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered from this vendor? Order two parts back on March 10th. I’ve emailed and call twice. No response. Paid through PayPal. About ready to pull the plug.

Update. 30 minutes after posting this thread the item showed. My only complaint is the lack of follow up with my attempts to contact the vendor.

Last edited:
Has anyone ordered from this vendor? Order two parts back on March 10th. I’ve emailed and call twice. No response. Paid through PayPal. About ready to pull the plug.

Update. 30 minutes after posting this thread the item showed. My only complaint is the lack of follow up with my attempts to contact the vendor.
They are a part time business- website make clear may take awhile- never had any problems other than speed of delivery

Yes, I saw the web site and the the disclaimer. What it referred to shipping, not communicating. Don’t want to beat a dead horse, got the part so no problem now. I’ve beentold that Facebook is the best way to contact them. If so they should state that in their disclaimer.

-
Back