dodge d100

-

slantscamp

Reaction score
hey guys. i just thought i would share a few pictures of my new truck. i have been needing a truck, and have been looking for a d100, but its hard to find a shortbed. i came across this one last week and just brought it home tonight. i drove it about 100 miles home with no problems. there are about 4,000 dollars in receipts that came with it. its got the original poly 318, just rebuilt, and 4 speed with granny gear, and 8 3/4 with 3:23's it cruised nice on the freeway at 65. its a pretty basic truck. not even a radio, and no one ever cut the dash. i was pretty excited about that. oh, and its also wearing its original paint. well enjoy the pics, and please share your trucks.

Attachments

• 1114101329-00.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 427
  • 1114101337-00.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 433
  • 1114101328-00.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 424
Hey did you get this off the Sacramento craigslist? If so I was checkin it out on there for about a week going back and forth on it. Very nice truck and in excellent shape.

I'm about to go check out a 69 D100 short bed, 318 4 speed this Saturday. If I come home with it I'll definitely be posting some pictures up.

Nice find!
I've been looking for the elusive swb too. Hope when I do find one, it will be as clean as yours.

yep. i drove a couple hours up to rocklin to get it tonight. nothing like buying a 45 year old vehicle and driving it 2 hours home. that was a little stressful. i had talked myself out of it, i didnt want to spend the money. but my girlfried said, if its what i want, then buy it. gotta love her. make sure to post up some pics if you buy that one.

Thats beautiful. with an original back bumper too, or at least its not a step bumper, nice score !!

I called that guy earlier today and he told me it was being purchased tonight! i was too slow. nice truck though, glad someone from here has it now.

Nice...but you suck really bad. lol

heres my D100 its a work in progress heck with all the extra c,j,f,bodies only sites maybe the mods should make a D100 only site or a extra spot on here for these trucks
randomkimpicture2010013.jpg

Already posted this in a different truck thread, but since we're sharing, I REALLY wish I still had my '68. I also wish it was a short bed like yours. I love yours, and you're tempting me to start looking for one.

68Adventurer1.jpg

Oh,congrats on the d100 slantscamp! It even has the small back window too. My d300 has a big back window.

Attachments

• IMG_3723.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 257
thanks for all the kind words guys. its just about prefect the way it is. there isnt much i want to change. maybe just clean up and paint some parts, and add a few gauges under the dash. this thing is just to nice to do anything custom to it.

-
Back