Dodge Dakota Hedman Headers on an A-Body?

-

drtybttr

Reaction score
I just recently picked up a pair of dodge dakota headers that fit 1992-1995 pickups with 318 or 360 engines. They are an odd slim design in my opinion and I was wondering if anyone has attempted to use or mock this up before. My car is a 1973 dart sport with a 318, ps, pb. Thoughts opinions comments, horror stories, anything helps.

here is a look to what they are and look like.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item414b539cd5

I have my doubts about those fitting in an a-body with power brakes and steering. That LH tube that wraps around looks like it will hit both the brake booster, and steering box.

I don't get it. I saw brand new ones for $160 specifically for 70's Darts. Why would someone spend $450+ on Feebay????

I think I remember a thread about someone trying this
if I remember correctly it didn't work

I picked up a set of FlowTech long tubes for $185 shipped on ebay. They were an open box special from Holley.

Hey guys easy now. I picked them up for $30 bucks. No way in help would I spend that kind of money for something to gamble with. So if anyone has a dakota pick up and wants them I will give you a good deal.

If you already have them why not mock it up and see if they fit or can be modified to fit.

Hey guys easy now. I picked them up for $30 bucks. No way in help would I spend that kind of money for something to gamble with. So if anyone has a dakota pick up and wants them I will give you a good deal.

I was of course pokin fun, just so you know. I shouldda used a smiley. sorry bout that.

If you already have them why not mock it up and see if they fit or can be modified to fit.

I figured that I wouldn't have to because I knew one of our wonderful members would have attempted this long before I ever even got the idea.:D

-
Back