Dodge Dart Furniture

-

mopowers

Reaction score
This oughta piss someone off.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfuv93X8KGk"]✔ DiResta Car Tables - YouTube[/ame]

I don't understand. What yuppie would want that? Total waste of good parts.

what a bunch of white trash idiots, i could not finish watching the video after seeing what they did and how they stripped all the good sheetmetal off from it and used a hammer on perfectly good body parts

Very hard to watch....so many good parts, hell, it was still a restorable car! But then again, they bought it and it was theirs to do whatever with. Sad thing is they probably made big bucks off that **** art.

I hope those fuckers get lock-jaw . That bumper, hood. So much good stuff, those taillight lenses! What a couple of assholes.

It felt like a horror movie

The new classic car Saw series on the Velocity Channel. premiere's after "Fast and Loud"

What a shame! I have a 70 Dart. That was hard to watch.

Be it a GM, Ford, Mopar whatever. No one should do that to a classic machine. Pair of ignorant white trash ***..... "artists". I'd like to skin those pricks and make lamp shades from their hide! That would be art. There are probably those who'd say "Well, that car was just sitting in a yard, rotting away." I say no, it just hadn't found a home yet. What should we do with orphans who haven't found a home yet? Make hamburger meat??? Some people....

Be it a GM, Ford, Mopar whatever. No one should do that to a classic machine. Pair of ignorant white trash ***..... "artists". I'd like to skin those pricks and make lamp shades from their hide! That would be art. There are probably those who'd say "Well, that car was just sitting in a yard, rotting away." I say no, it just hadn't found a home yet. What should we do with orphans who haven't found a home yet? Make hamburger meat??? Some people....

I like this^^^^

Long as people buy it, they will make it.

Old, saw that years ago.

Never did care what other people did with there stuff, none of my damn business, but thats not to say they should not be hung from the highest tree. Couple of f'ing d-bags.

Jeff

I totally agree... now if the car was rotted well beyond repair have at it.
plenty of those parts could have and should have been saved. plenty of wrecked and rusted parts and cars out there......

-
Back